World War II German Minesweeper Badge
This is a World War II German Minesweeper Badge. This badge was a World War II German military decoration awarded to Kriegsmarine members for service on minesweepers vessels. The award was instituted on 31 August 1940 by Grand Admiral Erich Raeder. The laurel wreath and eagle feature prominently on the front, and the badge shows little to no deterioration overall. This is an earlier all-brass version, and thus retains most of its original gold coloring.